It's Holiday Party Time!
You are invited to a special holiday virtual trunk show on my Facebook Page! The 2nd Annual Faith Marcus Designs Holiday Trunk Show will be held on Thursday, November 21, from 5 PM to 8 PM PT.
This is a very special event! In addition to special savings, all those making purchases will be eligible for gifts with purchase (please see detailed information below). We will also have a grand prize give a way, and opportunities to win jewelry, candles and gift certificates (which may be used during the show for additional savings!) during the live event.
Prices will be discounted from my website, from 15 to 40% off, on selected items only.
- You must be a fan of Faith Marcus Designs to "attend".
- Please "join" the event of the facebook page, as this is where all the updates will be posted, and you can stay in the loop for updates and rewards information. You can RSVP and join the event here.
- How do you make a purchase? I will be posting photos of everything available in an album on my timeline. In addition, all the items will be in a special section on the website, so you can see detailed descriptions and measurements, and complete your purchase. All announcements and updates will be made via the event page. All questions about items should be posted on the image in the photo album, or by messaging on the fan page.
- My website accepts all major credit cards. If you wish to pay with your PayPal account, please let me know, I will send you a PayPal invoice. Please send your email address in a message on the fan page.
- I will be online for the duration of the show to answer any and all questions.
- All items are available on a first come, first served basis. Please choose carefully, as these are all one of a kind items (except where noted).
- Your items must be paid for at the close of the sale, unless previous arrangements are made with me. All items will ship within 3-5 business days and you will be sent a follow up email with a tracking number for your shipment.
Special Gifts with Purchase!
I am pleased to be joined by these fine artisans!
Alicia Kent. Alicia is a Transformationalist, Registered Jin Shin Do Acupressurist, Medical Laboratory Scientist and Soul Mandala Artist! For this trunk show, she has graciously offered her beautiful and original healing mandala note card artwork, which you may receive as a gift with purchase! As part of our grand prize drawing, one lucky shopper will receive their choice of a healing art smart phone case! You can connect with Alicia on her facebook page. Please visit her website and her spectacular mandala art work.
- Mandala means “sacred circle” in Sanskrit. Circles are powerful symbols in cultures throughout world history and nature. In various spiritual traditions, especially in Native American and Buddhist traditions, mandalas are used to facilitate meditation and are used in sacred rites as a transformative tool to assist with spiritual energy, meditation and healing. Please click on the images below, where you can learn about the specific elements in each of Alicia's original mandala art.
Joy Light. Joy is an amazing silk artist. Her hand painted scarfs and wearable art will be sure to delight, illuminate and inspire you! For our trunk show, she has offered lovely lavender filled silk sachets with homegrown organic botanicals, which you may receive as a gift with purchase. You can connect with Joy on her facebook page. As part of our grand prize drawing, one lucky shopper will receive their choice of a scarflette from her shop. Please visit her website to learn about her hand painted process and inspiration and her shop.
- Joy says "Silk has a luxurious translucence that perfectly radiates the rich saturated colors I enjoy working with. Every item is made to order, hand painted and signed as an original work of art. May this painted light be an inspiration to you. I use the finest French silk dyes, known the world over for their rich colors." Each piece is signed and numbered. Limited edition color palettes are seasonally inspired by nature.
Your gifts with purchase of $150 or more: Mandala note cards and a mini soy candle tin. Your choice of scent. Retail value $20
Your gifts with a purchase of $200 or more: Mandala note cards, a medium soy candle tin (your choice of scent), and a set of lavender sachets. Retail value $40.
Your gifts with a purchase of $300 or more: Mandala note cards, a mini and a medium candle tin (your choice of scent) and a set of lavender sachets. Retail value $52.
Your gifts with a purchase of $500 or more: Mandala note cards, two mini tins, two medium candle tins (your choice of scent), a set of lavender sachets and a hand painted scarf. Retail value $135
Here are our lovely gifts with purchase and grand prize drawing gifts!
Grand Prize Drawing!
All those making purchases (no minimum purchase requirement) will be entered in our grand prize drawing:
- Your choice of any of these designs for your IPhone or Galaxy Phone from Alicia Kent, Soul Mandala Artist:
- Your choice of a hand painted silk scarflette from Joy Silk.
- A "manifest" bracelet stack (your choice of sterling silver with silver pyrite and hematite or solid brass with red tiger eye and jade) from Faith Marcus Designs.
- A limited edition decorated candle tin, your choice of four scents!
Total retail value of this fabulous grand prize: $225
Other prizes will be awarded during the trunk show, including opportunities to win free jewelry, candles and other gift certificate rewards. No purchase is necessary, however you must attend the show and be online during the time of the give a ways!
All shoppers making purchases (no minimum requirement) will be automatically entered into our grand prize drawing. Winner will be drawn at random and announced on the facebook event page, and on this post.
Special Note: The winner of our Grand Prize can make their choice of a phone case and scarflette. Those items will be shipped directly to you from the featured artisans!
I look forward to seeing you on November 21!
Wishing you a joyous holiday season!
The fine print : This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that any information you provide is to the owner of this Facebook page/website and not to Facebook.